Terms & Conditions of use
Liqour Licence: CMATS – All Liquor
Western Cape Liquor Act, 2008 (Act 4 of 2008, as amended)
Licence for the sale of liquor for consumption off the premises where liquor is sold.
NO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS
No access to this Website, product on this website, nor any order place of any kind for any product whatsoever by any person under the age of 18 years.
Use of this site is intended for you only if you are over the age of 18 years. NO ALCOHOL IS TO BE SOLD TO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. Should you access this Site whilst under the age of 18 years, you are in breach of the laws and regulations of the Republic of South Africa – leave this Site immediately.
Any use of this site will be deemed to be acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and that the user is over the age of 18 years.
Any use of the website operated at www.puremix.co.za, our Facebook page, Twitter feed or handle or any other social media or internet based marketing and/or publication method is conditional upon acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. Puremix reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice and at their own discretion, which shall come into effect once posted. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
The responsibility to view these Terms and Conditions periodically shall remain solely on the person accessing the aforementioned pages.
WEBSITE USAGE TERMS
This Site is made available by Allyn Creek Trade (Pty) Ltd t/a Puremix and its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies and any of their related businesses are referred to in these Terms & Conditions as “we”, “us” or “our”.
- The use of any product bought from this Website is at the purchaser’s risk.
- The purchaser/ user indemnifies and holds the Provider harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products sold on the Website
- Rights – all rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, sound, software (including, code, interface and website structure) and video, and the look and feel, design and compilation thereof) at this Site are owned by us or our licensors. You agree that you are permitted to use this material and/or content only as set out in these Terms & Conditions or as otherwise expressly authorised in writing by us and that you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, commercially exploit, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material or content.
- Intellectual Property – We are the owner and/or authorised user of all trade marks, service marks, design marks, patents, copyrights, database rights and all other intellectual property appearing on or contained within the Site, unless otherwise indicated. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, use of the Site does not grant you any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property you may access on the Site. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, any use or reproduction of the intellectual property is prohibited.
- Copying – You may view this Site and you are welcome to print hard copies of material on it solely for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. All other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, is prohibited and may breach intellectual property laws and other laws world-wide. Furthermore, you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent. All other rights are reserved.
- Due to the global nature of the internet, users hereby agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Users also agree to comply with any applicable rules regarding the export of any data from any country.
- No warranties – this site and the products sold thereupon are provided “as is,” and your use thereof is at your own risk. We, our directors, employees, agents and assigns, disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. We do not warrant that the site will be free from viruses, although reasonable steps are taken to secure the site. You acknowledge and accept that the internet is not a completely secure medium and we therefore make no warranties, express, tacit or implied, that any information or materials you post on or transmit through the site will be safe from unauthorized access or use. Should you be dissatisfied with the site, your sole remedy is to discontinue use.
- Third Party Goods and services – We do not vouch or stand proxy for those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be accessed or displayed through or on the site.
- Responsibility – You should always verify the information set out in this Site with independent authorities before acting or relying on it. It is your responsibility to use virus checking software on any material downloaded from this Site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment. In circumstances where you provide us with information relating to any third parties, you warrant that you have received that third party’s consent in relation to such disclosure and that the third party has been informed of, and agrees to, these Terms and Conditions and the uses which we may make of such information.
- No liability – to the fullest extent permitted by law we, our officers, directors, employees, agents and assigns, hereby disclaim all liability for any loss, cost or damage (direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise) suffered by you as a result of your use of the site, or any other media or marketing platform, or from any computer virus transmitted through the site, or other sites accessed from this site, whether such loss, cost or damage arises from our negligence or otherwise and even if we are expressly informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- Information and intellectual property submitted by the user – Unless specifically requested, we do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site, any of its services, by email, or in any other way. Any information or material submitted by you, and which has not been specifically requested by us, will be deemed not to be confidential, secret or proprietary. You agree that any information or materials submitted by you to this Site, whether ideas, creative concepts or other materials, shall become the property of Allyn Creek trade (Pty) Ltd t/a Puremix and may be used, reproduced and disclosed by us without notice or restriction for whatever purpose we deem fit and without payment of any sum or acknowledgement of you as their source. You also warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been irrevocably waived by the appropriate authors. We shall have no liability for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of use or disclosure of such materials by us to the extent permitted by law. This paragraph does not affect any rights you may have under data privacy laws that protect your personal information or similar privacy laws, to the extent that such rights cannot be excluded under the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (ECTA) 25 of 2002.
- User Information – In the course of your use of the Site, you may be asked to provide personal and financial information to us (such information referred to hereinafter as “User Information”). We regard your information with the highest scrutiny and will do our utmost to keep your information private. However, we cannot be held liable for financial information being exposed as we use the payment gateway “PayFast”, the management of which is beyond our control. The details of our Privacy Statement hereunder. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of the User Information.
- Links from and to the Site – You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information provided by Web sites to which you may link from this Site (“Linked Sites”). Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with us of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. We have no control over these Linked Sites and do not edit or monitor them. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites.
- Indemnity – You will indemnify us against any loss, damage or cost incurred by us arising out of your use of the Site, any of its services or any information accessible over or through the Site, including information obtained from linked sites, your submission or transmission of information or material on or through the Site or your violation of these Terms & Conditions or any other laws, regulations and rules. You will also indemnify against any claims that information or material which you have submitted to us is in violation of any law or in breach of any third party rights (including, but not limited to, claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, breach of confidence, infringement of copyright or infringement of any other intellectual property right). We reserve the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters and that you will fully cooperate with us in any such defenses.
- Restriction, Suspension and Termination – We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Site and/or your ability to avail of any of the services on the Site, including interactive services, if we believe that you have breached these Terms & Conditions at any time. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights which we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms & Conditions. We may also remove the Site as a whole or any sections or features of the Site at any time. Please note that we have the ability to trace your IP address and if necessary contact your Internet Service Provider in the event of a suspected breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- Entire Agreement – These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Puremix and the user in relation to its subject matter and supersedes any and all prior promises, representations, agreements, statements and understandings whatsoever between the parties. To the extent that software or images are available through the Site, such software may be subject to a license agreement that is distributed or included with such software, and images subject to copyright of the photographer and you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of any such license agreements and copyrights.
- The failure by Puremix to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Law and Jurisdiction – These Terms & Conditions, including the Privacy Statement and any matter relating to this Site, shall be governed by South African law . To the extent that software is accessible through this site, such software may be subject to export, re-export and/or import controls imposed by the United States or any other jurisdiction and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or reexported: (a) into (or to a national or resident of ) any country to which the U.S. has placed an embargo, including without limitation, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, or Yugoslavia; (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals list, or (c) in violation of the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders. If you download or use the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, or under the control of, or a national or one any such country or on any such list.
The private information required for executing the orders placed through the e-commerce facility, namely the User’s personal information and credit card details, delivery address and telephone numbers will be kept in the strictest confidence by the Provider and not sold or made known to third parties. Only the necessary information, that is the delivery address and contact phone number will be made known to third parties delivering the product.
The Provider undertakes that it has taken all reasonable precautions to secure the credit card processing that is carried out to receive payment for goods sold via the “PayFast” gateway. The Provider cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on the User’s electronic device (Personal Computer or other electronic device used to browse the Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that the User may inadvertently have installed on his/her device.
If you do not accept these terms & conditions please leave the site now.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Trading Hours: Any Day of the Week 08:00am – 18:00pm
Closed on Saturdays till further notice.
We use a preferred courier company for orders outside of Cape Town. Orders are dispatched daily Monday – Saturday. All orders are specially packaged to ensure they arrive safely at the Final Destination.
Monday – Friday 08:00am – 18:00pm* & Saturday CLOSED TILL FURTHER NOTICE.
Delivery Fee: as per our courier Wumdrop as seen on checkout.
Please note: Outerlying areas such as Knysna, Plett, Hermanus, Ceres can take 2-4 business days to be delivered.
ORDERS TO BE PLACED 48 HRS PRIOR TO DELIVERY.
DELIVERY CHARGES WILL APPLY TO OUTERLYING AREAS AT PUREMIX’S DISCRETION. THE COST BASED ON THE PRODUCTS AND THE REQUIRED TIME FRAME OF CUSTOMER AND WILL BE BILLED SEPARATELY.
* No delivery on weekends, public holidays nor days where the South African Liquor Act No.59 of 2003 prohibits the sale of alcohol.
Orders are delivered Monday – Friday. Not on public holidays.
If a public holiday falls next to a weekend, the order will be delivered the following business day.
Orders are generally delivered within 24-72 hours (Business Days Only) door to door *Terms & Conditions Apply
1 Bottle weight – 1kg
1 Case of Beer weight – 13kg’s
*Terms & Conditions apply as some products have a fixed shipping price due to the volumetric weight.
Orders for outside of Cape Town are dispatched twice per day Monday – Friday. *Subject to the area and no delays from 3rd Parties
Orders for outside the Cape Town area placed on a Friday after 16:00 will only be dispatched the following Monday.
Outer lying and Regional areas can take up to 5-7 business days to be delivered.
ORDERS WILL BE DISPATCHED AT THE DISCRETION OF PUREMIX ONCE FUNDS HAVE BEEN CLEARED BY THE BANK. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO WITHHOLD OR CANCEL ANY ORDERS.
Should the Provider exercise this right, the User will receive a full refund with no deductions. Any complaints regarding the standard and quality of the product or products bought by consumers through the e-commerce facility should be directed to Info@puremix.co.za
Should a product not be available for immediate delivery, it will take 8-10 days for delivery, however you will be notified via email.
Cancelled orders on the e-commerce facility will be refunded after deduction of a 10% charge for administration costs. The Provider reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet the Provider’s standards.
Returns / Refund Policy
Puremix will accept goods that you would like to return subject to receiving a notification by email within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to the address you requested us to deliver them to when you bought them. Contact us by going to our contact page and submitting the item/s you would like to return. We will arrange to have the item/s collected. Please ensure that you receive confirmation that we received your communication within 1 working day to make sure that 7 days have not passed since delivery.
If you notify us after the 7 day period you will have to send the item back at your cost. If the item is repaired or replaced under the manufacturers warranty the transport costs will be refunded and the new item will be sent to you free of charge.
For the item/s that need to be replace we will send the new item at no extra cost.
For Refunds on items that cost less than R250.00 a R35.00 return delivery cost will be deducted from your refund. For Refunds on items that cost more than R250.00 returns will be free.
Refunds will be paid to you within 10 working days by EFT or Credit Card which method you used to pay for the goods when you purchase it/them.
Please note that all items must be in there original packaging and in the same condition as you received them. Please check them when you receive them.
The offering on this website is available to South African clients and delivery addresses only, unless special arrangement is made before placing an order.
Payment can be made via Visa or MasterCard credit cards or by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) into the Provider’s bank account, the details of which will be provided after checkout.
This Website is controlled, operated and administered by Puremix from its offices within the Republic of South Africa. Access to the Website from territories or countries where the content or purchase of the products sold on the Website is illegal is prohibited. The User may not use this Website in violation of South African export laws and regulations. If the User accesses this Website from locations outside of South Africa, that User is responsible for compliance with all local laws. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the User consents to the jurisdiction of the Cape Town Magistrates Court in the event of any dispute. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Provider and the User with regard to the use of the Content and this Website.
Contact Information / Domcilium Citandi Et Executandi
This website is run and owned by Allyn Creek Trade (Pty) Ltd t/s Puremix (www.Puremix.co.za) based in South Africa trading as Puremix and with registration number 2014/ 126094/07 . Liquor Lisence No WCP/ 038823
If you have any questions, queries or wish to request permission to use any part of this website, please contact us at:
Puremix- Drinks. Fast
66 Albert road
A copy of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act is available at http://www.polity.org.za/pol/acts/2002